Want to contribute an article to one of the biggest hacking communities in the world?
TheHackerSolutions is a hacking blog with over 100+ hackers who have contributed one or more guest posts. But before you submit a guest post at TheHackerSolutions, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
TheHackerSolutions is a hacking’s community with 100,000+ subscribers. Being a community blog, I always encourage upcoming hackers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
TheHackerSolutions has been online since 2015 and is one of the most popular blogs in the “Hacking” and “Security” niches. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to TheHackerSolutions is a good idea:
- At the time of this writing, TheHackerSolutions ‘s Alexa rank is xK.
- We have over 100,000+ people subscribed on various mediums (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter).
- We get over 25,000 page views every day.
- TheHackerSolutions is a security blog which is consistently featured as the “Top Blog” on various online publications and outlets.
It took me 2 years of my professional hacking life to build TheHackerSolutions. Because of this, I expect any contributor to maintain the same (or better) level of authority and quality that I have built over time.
Before you join the 100+ hackers who have already contributed to TheHackerSolutions, let me lay down some tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your post to ensure that it gets accepted.
How can you become a TheHackerSolutions contributor?
To become a regular contributor at TheHackerSolutions, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the Shouter community.
Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on TheHackerSolutions to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Hacking tips, Hacking tools, and Hacking Security.
- Computer Tricks, Computer Tips and Computer Software.
- Android Tricks and Tutorials.
- iPhone Tricks and Tutorials.
- Mac Tricks, Mac Tips and Mac Software.
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- Kali Linux and Penetration Testing.
- Linux Tricks and Tutorials.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the TheHackerSolutions audience.
- Credit: TheHackerSolutions respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to TheHackerSolutions’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to TheHackerSolutions.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from TheHackerSolutions. Also, by submitting a post to TheHackerSolutions, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to TheHackerSolutions
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Send your post title (Idea) to vishal[email protected]
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from TheHackerSolutions dashboard.
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained.)
If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at TheHackerSolutions, do let us know via the contact form.