As windows 10 is out and for that We are here with the method to create a Windows 10 bootable USB pendrive. As majority of users want to install windows 10 in their computers and also many users from over 190 countries have already received this update. For users who haven’t owned their Windows 10 updates are still missing out this marvelous operating system.
So for those users, we are here with a cool trick to get Windows 10 on your PC. You can get windows 10 on your PC through USB drive and in this article, we will show you the method to create a Windows 10 bootable USB drive which you can easily install on your PC and can enjoy it’s cool features. So proceed with the method below.
How To Create Windows 10 Bootable USB Pendrive
The method is simple and straight and you can easily implement this in your windows PC. You will first get ready the Windows 10 bootable USB and then install the windows 10 from that Pendrive. Read the steps below.
Steps To Create Windows 10 Bootable USB Pendrive
Download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
The above links can be used to download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. To know the type of Windows you are running on your system Just Go to Start>Control Panel>System and Security.
Under System and Security, go to System.
Now, click on System. You will get the basic information about your computer wherein you can find the System Type as shown below:
Now Launch the Application.
- Once Media creation tool is installed on your device, launch the application.
- Windows 10 setup displays on the screen wherein you will be asked: “What do you want to do?”
- Now, select Create installation media for another PC, and then, click Next.
Select Language, Edition & Architecture.
On the next screen, you need to select your preferred Language and Architecture (as shown in the previous Step 1).
Select the edition based on your current running edition of Windows Operating System.
- Choose Windows 10 Home Edition. ( If you are currently running Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 with Bing).
- Choose Windows 10 Pro Edition. ( If you are currently running Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8 Professional, Windows 8.1 Professional with Media Centre).
- Choose Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition. ( If you are currently running Windows 8 Single Language, Windows 8.1 Single Language, or Windows 8 Single Language with Bing).
- Choose Windows 10 Home China Edition. ( If you are currently running Windows 8 Chinese Language Edition, Windows 8.1 Chinese Language Edition, or Windows 8 Chinese Language Edition with Bing).
Check your current working edition and Click Next.
- On the next screen, you need to choose the type of media which is used to boot Windows 10.
- Select USB flash drive and Click on Next.
- If you want to create a bootable Windows 10 USB DVD, select ISO file.
Media Creation Tool will then create the bootable setup media for Windows 10 using USB drive.
Choose What to Keep.
Now, you will get a new window that displays three options:
- Keep Personal Files and apps
- Keep Personal files only
Select Nothing and Click on Next.
As you are creating installation media using a USB, your PC will then restart and starts Windows 10 installation process.
Note: After your device has restarted, if you see a message that says “Install Windows” instead of installation progress for your PC, you’ll need to disconnect the USB and then restart your PC again.
So this is all about How To Create A Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive. With this, you can easily enjoy marvelous windows 10 with all new cool features on your PC and have great fun over it.
Also, you can use that bootable USB in multiple PC to install this windows. Hope you like our work, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.