While using Chrome browser, We have to fill many entries in WEB ADDRESS BAR, SEARCH BAR or MAIL BOX etc and after one time these entries get saved in browser history for better user experiences to save the users time so the next time it shows the related suggestions while filing entries.
But sometime these entries makes you feel embarrassing as many of them you don’t want to show the others due any reasons like It can reveal your personal things etc.
Generally to delete unwanted autocomplete entries from chrome, You have to follow this long process.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and select Settings.
- Click “Show advanced settings” and find the “Passwords and forms” section.
- Select Manage Autofill settings.
- In the dialog that appears, select the entry you’d like to delete from the list.
But instead of this method there is also a secrete method to delete unwanted autocomplete entries instantly or quickly So just have a look this shortcut method to save your time and protect your privacy instantly.
Steps To Delete Unwanted AutoComplete Entries in Chrome
- First of all browse any of the website which you want to delete from entries for example Facebook.
- Now type any word in Facebook Id text box and it will show some suggestions name if you have filled it before.
- Now move your mouse cursor to the any of entries that you want to remove.
- Now press shift+delete button of your keyboard while keeping the mouse cursor on the entry you want to delete.
- Now you will see the selected entry will be deleted and will never show if you not again fill it.
Hope you like this article to delete unwanted autocomplete entries in chrome and Please don’t forget to share this article with your friends on social media because share is caring.