In Android operating system partitions the internal storage of the device are divided into different sections that includes one sections for user data and another for cached data. Now main purpose of cache memory is to easily and fast access that task that being recently opened in android. Like cache memory is used by all the installed apps to make them use faster. But what if this memory gets full and almost to its maximum level, then your android system starts lagging, apps open very slowly and your android system starts hanging. So to overcome this we are here with a cool way that will allow you to wipe all your system cache or Wipe Cache Partition. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Wipe Cache Partition
The method is very simple and can be done by two methods and with that all cache memory will be wiped out and your android processing will get boosted up and all the performances of apps will also get increase. So have a look on this method below.
1. Wipe Cache Partition Using Recovery Mode
In this method you will wiping out the complete partition without clearing the cache itself. This one is better than the 2nd one as this will clear out complete cache files and make your android perform better. Follow the steps below.
- First of all turn off your android and wait for short vibration that ensure the proper switching off of device.
- Now boot in recovery mode by pressing the Power button+ Menu button + Volume down button and this can alter according to make of your android.
- Now there choose the option Wipe Cache Partition and conform by selecting option yes.
- That’s it you are done, cache files will get wiped out.
2 Wipe System Cache Files Using Settings
In this method you will clearing all the cache files instead of the complete partition. So proceed with the steps below.e
- First of navigate to Settings-> Storage and there tap on Cache Data.
- A popup will appear to delete it, select delete option.
- That’s it your are done with these now cache files of all the apps will get cleared out.
Note that 2nd method will only clear the temporary cache files and not the cache partition and if you wan to clear the cache partition then go for first method.
So above is all about How to Wipe Cache Partition In Android. Use these method and easily wipe out the extra cache files that is just in your android to occupy the space so better is to wipe them all.
Hope you like this, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.