Today more than billions of people are using windows operating system in their computers and laptops. As windows is considered as most user friendly OS that is why it has more satisfied users. And after installing this OS in any computer you need drivers to install on that system to proper working of application software. But searching for each and every driver is very tough job when we change our operating systems all drivers get deleted. So to resolve this problem we are here with Drivers Backup and Restore Software . Yes it is possible with a simple third party software and with simple steps discussed below.
Windows Drivers Backup
The method is very simple and easy and in this you will use a utility software that will create backup of all the drivers in your windows operating system and then you can restore them when ever you change your operating system or any of your driver get corrupted. So proceed with some simple steps below.
Steps for Drivers Backup on Windows 7/8/10 :-
1. First of all you need to download a third party software for your PC for this job that is Double Driver.
2. Now install this program in your windows PC and run the program and you will see screen like below.
3. Now there you will find a button that is backup click on it.
4. Now click on button scan current computer and this software will scan out all the [[wiki:drivers]] installed on your computer.
5. Now tick all the drivers you want to make backup and after that click on backup now button.
6. Now select the path location where you want to save your backup file( Don’t ever save this file in your drive where window is installed as if your windows get corrupted then that drive have to be format and you will lose all your drivers, so better is to save it any other drive).
7. Now backup process will start and your driver backup file will get created on the set location.
8. Now when ever you want to restore the driver then simply open double driver software and click on restore button and then locate the backup file and restore process will get start.
9. That’s it with this backup and restore of your drivers will be done easily in your Windows Pc.
So above is all about How to Backup and Restore Drivers on Windows 7/8/10. With this you can easily backup and restore all your PC driver with a single click and there will be no need to search and download each driver on internet, just open the software and do your work with single click.
Hope you like our work, don’t forget to share our work with others too. leave a comment if you have any related queries with this.