Today we will lesson up that how to guide your Windows 10 PC privacy setting to block Microsoft from being Spy over the security concern! so lets start the procedures of which you will be fully integrated to stop all the privacy setting in Windows 10.
How To Stop Windows 10 Being Spying On You, The some of the Functions that you can Disable it Right Now!
There are right now Six setting through which you will be fully secure from being spy over the Microsoft server to spy on you that, you will be shocked that Microsoft is acquiring the keystrokes which you enter in the keyboard which they say that those were just users experience over using the Windows 10, likewise you will found such more interesting dangerous over the privacy matter.
Windows 10 Features
So Lets check it out the Six genuine and the only perfect way to secure yourself. we will explain all the details of that Six types of privacy which you are currently activated in your Windows 10 System.
Before we start you must Do this!
First recommendation is to make your Local account in Windows 10 in place of using your email address applied ID account, it will disable your PC about 10% of your privacy to share with Microsoft.
1. Type Privacy Setting in your Start Option box, Now See the Privacy Window and from there you can see those other category From General “turn Off” all the options under privacy setting. That’s the more important Turn Off all the options from general Tab. From Location “Turn Off” and others too, such as Calendar, Messaging, Radios. Likewise Disable all the options as “Off“, If any Question regarding this ask anything, you can comment below in the comment box.
2. Now Type On start box “Project Spartan” After opening go to the “More Actions“, then “Settings“, and then “View Advanced Settings” on that setting just disable all the options mainly “Services” Below “Cookies Options”, on that service it says “These Services share your browsing history and keystrokes with Microsoft to help improve product and services” huh that’s really crazy shity things, are we people looking mad or something that, are we share such information’s with Microsoft or nor anyone else “Keystrokes” the word only explains all the discussions about privacy and that the cause Russian Government has imposed against Microsoft for Windows 10 OS.
3. Now next press “Win+R” as windows Key and type “gpedit” and Hit ENTER it will take you to the directory of OS, which is a system configuration.
Now in this you have to click on “Administrative Templates” under “Computer Configuration” not “User Configuration” then under Administrative Templates after expanding click on “Windows Components” and expand that now just go to below “OneDrive” you will see a windows at your right hand side it will open now “Right Click” and edit on “Prevent the usage of OneDrive for the Storage” which will may be “Disabled” from default but now you have to “Enable” it Done, Now it will prevent Microsoft to prevent OneDrive for using your information and it will cloud storage”, I recommend you not to Disable that thing as a crap!
4. In this you have to stay still in gpedit registry and again go to “Computer Configuration” -> “Administrative Templates” and then “Settings”, it will take you to the right hand side you will see “Allow Telemetry” just click on that and “Disable” this, so basically what does it does, if you are really running an enterprises that is always work with online communication and sends data to other sources then you can “Enable” it, but if you are just for using personal use real fun then i recommended you not to “Enable” this just “Disable” and save it.
Now the same you have to do in “regedit” go to your desktop and from keyboard press “Win+R” on that type “regedit” it is also a system registry where the registry settings occur, Now Go to “HIKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” –> “SOFTWARE” –> “MICROSOFT” –> “WINDOWS” –> “CurrentVersion” –> “Policies” under policies you will see right hand side “Allow Telemetry” Right click on that and select “Modify” and in the value box type “0” and save and final exits, which will prevent Microsoft to remove all of the traced data from your system.
5. Now again go to your Desktop, Before proceeding next step, i recommend you to clear all your back ground programs and proceed, Now from Desktop, click on Start button and start typing “Command Prompt” and right click on that to open it as “Run as Administrator” now you can see the CMD Prompt window, with this you will be blocking most of the tracking software inside the Microsoft Windows 10, Now just type as i have typed! except (HIT ENTER) it is just to tell you that what to do next. (not necessary to type in CAPITALS)
cd .. (HIT ENTER)
cd .. (HIT ENTER)
SC DELETE DIAGTRACK (HIT ENTER)
SC DELETE DMWAPPUSHSERVICE (HIT ENTER)
ECHO “” > C:PROFRAMDATAMICROSOFTDIAGNOSISETLLOGSAUTOLOGGERAUTOLOGGER-DIAGTRACK-LISTENER,ETL (HIT ENTER)
exit (HIT ENTER)
Now all done… Next step is Cortana!
6. Disabling Cortana if you have in your region or if not then also you can do that. it usually a last more important thing that share your personal data such as your working note, your calendar Day To Day schedule and many thing else god knows. here we go that now just need to compromise with the setting with Cortana.
Just Type Cortana in your screen and in the cortana, just go to the settings, and just disable that shit things you have which improves Cortana to share your personal stuffs and also disable it from Bing, you can see the sentence written in Cortana Setting “Manage everything Cortana Knows about me in the cloud” just click on that you will be taken to Web Browser for that setting and manage those setting if you have logged in with Bing Search toolbar.
Now you are privacy private protected, Later we will discuss and explain all about the WiFi wireless network Internet Connections which will also help to connect the Routers which also help you not to share some more stuffs.
This tips for ” How To Stop Windows 10 Being Spying On You “. Like?? Do Share and Stay Connected. Hasta-La-Vista Guys….