When any device get connected to WiFi network then the WiFi password gets saved in that device for a while till that device remains connected to that network. And this WiFi PIN can be get extracted from that device. And this can be very helpful when you forget your WiFi network and to Recover and View WiFi Password. So in that case you can recover this password from either the windows PC or in Mac OS X. And this can be done by following the complete guide that we have discussed below and you can recover the forgotten password with that.
View WiFi Password in Mac
The method is very simple and in Mac OS X PC it can be done without using any third party tool and just with some and in android just with an app that will let you to view the WiFi password of current network to which your device is currently connected. So have a look on steps below.
Steps To View WiFi Password in Mac in Mac OS X:
1. First of all in your PC press the keyboard button Command+ Space and this will gonna open the Spotlight.
2. Now there type Keychain Access and then click on it.
3. Now there click on Local Items on the left panel and then right click on Airport network password there which is the connection of yours.
4. Now click on get info there.
5. Now on the next tab that open you will see your network name and then there click on Show password there and then move to next step.
6. Now you will be asked to enter the admin password, just type to verify and then simply click on ok button there.
7. That’s it you are done, now you will get the WiFi password there of the network to which your device was connected.
So above is all about How to Recover and View WiFi Password in Mac OS X. With this methods you can easily find the WiFi password of network to which your Mac is currently connected and you don’t know or forget the WiFi password of that network. So simply recover using this trick. Hope you like this cool method, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with the discussion discussed above.