As many of us using desktop and generally we don’t have webcam. So, What If you want to do video call ? Don’t worry you have a Smartphone which will let you to do video call on your PC. So, on internet there are a lots of apps available to Use Smartphone Camera as Webcam . But the procedure I’m going to tell you simple and very easy. So, let’s start it;
Use Smartphone Camera as Webcam
Steps To Use Smartphone Camera as Webcam
1. First of all install the downloaded IP Webcam application on your android mobile phone. Also install the IP Camera Adapter on your PC.
2. Now open the installed IP Camera app on your phone after it you will many options like username, password, screen resolution and many more which you can adjust according to your choice. Now after doing so just click on the Start Server.
NOTE THIS APP USES BACK CAMERA AS DEFAULT FOE BETTER QUALITY BUT YOU CAN ALSO CHANGE CAMERA MODE TO FRONT BUT IT WILL REDUCES YOUR VIDEO QUALITY.
3. Now when you clicks on the start server then after that you will see a IP at the bottom of mobile’s screen. Now open this IP in your mobile’s Chrome or Firefox browser. If none of these browser is nstalled on your android mobile and select Browser built-in viewer option.
4. Now open and install the downloaded IP camera adapter on your PC. Now in the “Camera feed URL”just enters your IP and port which you got from the app you installed on your phone and remember don’t delete /videofeed and then click on Auto detect.
5. Now that’s it your are done. Open any video conferencing application on your PC like Skype,Facebook messenger, Yahoo ! messenger and you will see the video streaming on your PC from your android mobile phone.
I hope this will helped you a lot, Thanks for reading ” How to Use Smartphone Camera as Webcam “. If you are facing any problem then just comment it below.