In this post, i’m going to share How To Use Google Maps Offline : Google Maps is an awesome app developed by google to locate any destination on your android mobile. This map helps you to navigate to all over the world.It have all views like street view, Traffic view and Satellite view in it. This app works on internet and use your GPS to track anyone location.
Now whenever we navigate through google maps it needs some fast internet connection to load all the direction and places. But sometime due to some network problems we are unable to access Google Maps in our android device. So in this post i will tell you How To Use Google Maps Offline. Many of you will think it is impossible ,But the method given it possible to save the google map for offline use.
How To Use Google Maps Offline
Method To Save Google Maps For Offline Use :
- Open your Google Map app in your android with internet connection on.
- Now Navigate to the location or area which you want to save for offline use.
- Make sure only the selected area will be saved.
- Now selection option from three dotted button at right top corner of your app Or by pressing left button of your android device.
- Now a square box will be appear on map.
- Now tap and select the are which you want to access offline.
- Now wait a while to activate the option done or save.
- Now save the map with your desired name.
- It will now download the complete map of selected area.
- That’s it now you can access Google Maps without your internet connection of a particular selected are.
- By this your Google Map of selected area will get saved in your phone memory.
Trick To Access Google Maps Offline:
- First open the Google Map app and hen sweep the option from left.
- Now click on Your Place.
- If your data connection is available, then you need to scroll down to the bottom.
- Find View all and manage.
- Otherwise without the data connection, it will be available at the top.
- There you will find your saved maps, Just tap it and navigate through it.
- Area to be selected must be not too large .
- The saved google maps data will get cleared after 30 Days.
- Accessing Locations will be slow as app is not connected to internet connection.
- Since no internet connection is there you will not be able to navigate through step by step navigation.
By this method you can easily access the Google Maps and this will help you to navigate through different street either if you don’t have internet connection or some other network issue.
This map is as longer as save in your mobile till you delete the map app or your saved data of the app.
This awesome trick “How To Use Google Maps Offline” will work on all android phones. Although your google map data get saved in your internal memory and it can occupy your cache space.m.
Don’t forget to share this helpful post . Leave a comment if you like the post.