Now a days, Everybody has an Smartphone with lots of Android apps. But Some apps may be personal that you don’t want to share with someone and Want to Secure or protect Android apps from others.
Today almost all new androids are coming up with built in fingerprint sensor. But this feature is only used to unlock the lock screen only and apart from this this fingerprint sensor is not at all used. And what if you can lock any app with your finger print sensor.
Yes its possible and you can do this in any of android device that supports Fingerprint Reader in it. And this is only possible with the well know tweaker that is Xposed installer and using the method that we are going to discuss right here will help you to lock any of the app with your fingerprint. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Use Finger Print Sensor To Protect Android Apps
The method is quite simple and just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will be using a Xposed module app to Protect any of the app with Fingerprint in your device. For this follow the guide below.
Steps To Protect Android Apps With Finger Print
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root android Phone to proceed.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and that’s quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now after installing the Xposed module you need a cool Xposed module that will allow you to use your finger print sensor for securing the apps and for this download the module FingerLock.
4. Now install the app and then in Xposed module this app and after that you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
5. Now after reboot launch the FingerLock app and you will see all the apps that being currently installed on your device. Now there select the apps that you want to secure with your Fingerprint.
6. Now you can edit some other settings like Enable Desktop Password in the Settings section of the app.
7. That’s it you are done, now the selected apps will get protected with your finger print and you will require to input it while opening the protected apps.
So above is all about How To Use Finger Print Sensor To Protect Android Apps, With this method you can easily secure your android apps with this way of locking with your Finger print that can’t get bypass.
So try this out today. Hope you like this cool post, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.