Till now you had read out our many post on Windows that were very helpful and with that tricks you had experienced better user experience. Similarly today we have How to Unlock Computer with Smartphone (Android/iPhone). Yes this is possible without login screen an another security can be set to your windows which makes you logging style very cool with two step authentication. This method of logging is very cool and based on a third party software that will provide this feature in your windows. So proceed with the method below.
How to Unlock Computer with Smartphone
With this method you need your smartphone to unlock your computer after logging in into your windows login screen and for that you have to connect your smartphone with your PC to identify the right authentication to PC to unlock it. So read out the below steps proceed.
Steps To Unlock Computer with Smartphone (Android/iPhone) :-
1. First of you need to download the Rohos Logon Key Software in your device which you want to pair out with smartphone.
2. Now launch the program in your windows and you will see screen like below.
3. Now there click on Options there and set the settings as shown on the screenshot below.
4. After selecting all the options click on OK.
5. Now select the setup a key there and the select the QR code method to verify your key there.
6. Now download the mobile app from the above link and scan the QR code from that app displaying on the screen and your mobile will detect your PC.
7. That’s it you are done now your PC is authenticated with your smart device and every time after unlocking from windows screen you will need your smart device to unlock the second authentication process.
So above we have discussed about How to Unlock Computer with Smartphone (Android/iPhone) , this is a very cool way to secure your computer as if someone get to know your login password you computer will not get open until it get the security key that is your smartphone that will be always with you.
Hope you like our work, do share our cool stuff with others too. leave a comment below if you have any related queries.