Siple Method that will help you to recover your security pin or password with just a simple text message when your forget your pin or password. Know much more about this trick to unlock Android lock screen by just sending SMS.
Today billions of people are utilizing an android platform and about 60-70% of android user defend their android by implementing screen security to android. This security can be of anything like a pattern, pin, password and face detection etc. But just presume if you forget the Pin or pattern etc what will you do?
How will you bypass pattern lock of android without losing your data, got involved? don’t be because I’m here with a very cool method that will help you to overcome your security pin or password with just a simple text message when your forget your pin or password. Read the below post to proceed.
How To Unlock Android Lock Screen By Sending Message
This method is workable with an awesome app named SMS Bypass. This app allows you to set an appropriate recovery message and this message will get cached in the app itself and whenever you send a text message with that secret code, your pin or password will be bypass and you can access your android. Implement this method using the steps discussed below.
- Rooted Android ( How to root Android )
- Android 4.0 or above
Steps To Set SMS Bypass Lock App
1. First of all download and install the app Sms Bypass in your android. Now open the app and give it the permanent superuser (root) access to it.
2. The default secret code is 1234 in this app you can change it according to your wish like “1111″.
3. Send the Secret code from the other phone with following format secret-code reset, for example, 1111 reset.
4. Now enable the remote password to reset there. You will find this under setting tab in SMS Bypass App.
That’s it! your screen security will get bypassed by this method and you can access your android.
So above is all about Unlock Android Lock Screen By Sending Message. This process will be very significant to you as you can easily recover your android when you have forgotten your pin or password.
You have to implement just a few steps to secure your device. Leave a comment below about any related query and don’t forget to share this post.