Transfer Mobile Balance from one to another phone with Mobile operators USSD codes. This tricks in all sim like Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Docomo, Reliance, Uninor, Idea. If you are running out of balance that means you dead. What you do when you want urgent mobile recharge in phone.
How to Transfer Mobile Balance
You can transfer you dad mobile balance into your phone. In this post we provide you all major mobile operators code for transferring mobile balance from one phone to another phone.With this technique you can recharge your phone from your friend phone.
Below you see major mobile operator codes for transferring money. This is USSD codes , almost all type of phones supported.
Mobile Balance Transfer USSD Codes for all Major Mobile Operators
Transfer Mobile Balance From Idea to Idea
- Open Phone Dialer of your Android Mobile Phone or Any phone
- Dial *151*idea-mobile-number*Amount you are transfering#
- Example *151*9793828543*10#
Now You will get a message with notification that the amount has transferred you can only send to local idea number and you can send amounts like 5,10,20,50,100,150 and you can send 5 time/day and it has to send in a gap of 5 min.
Transfer Mobile Balance From Airtel to Airtel
To Transfer amount from your mobile, open Phone Dialer Then Dial *141#.You will get a menu like this
- Share Talk Time
- Happy Hours
- Take Advance Talktime/Ask For Talk Time
- Auto Credit
- Gift Pack
- Poke Call
- Call me back SMS
Reply with 1 and Press OK.
Now You Have to enter the amount you want to share to another mobile and then enter the mobile number and balance is to be transferred. The Amount Will be transferred from One Airtel to another.You can make upto 5 balance transfer per day
Transfer Mobile Balance From Vodafone to Vodafone
- For Mobile Balance Transfer, You have to dial *131*Amount*Friend Number#
- For Example:*131*10*9541545477#
And the the amount will be transferred shortly.
Transfer Mobile Balance From Aircel to Aircel
- In order to send money all you need to do is dial *122*666#
- Follow instructions on the your mobile screen
- Enter the mobile number and amount to be transferred.
Your amount will be transferred instantly.You will be charged Rs 2 for every transaction.
Transfer Mobile Balance From Tata Docomo To Tata Docomo
- You have send a message for this
- Send BT Mobile Number RechargeAmount to 54321
- For example: BT 9793828543 50 send this message to 54321
Wait for few second and Your amount will transferred shortly
Transfer Mobile Balance From Reliance to Reliance
- For transferring Balance dial *367*3# then dial *312*3#
- Enter the mobile number and the balance is to be transferred and amount to be send
Your Balance will be transferred instantly.
Transfer Mobile Balance From Uninor to Uninor
- Open Phone Dialer and dial *202*Mobile Number*Amount#
Your Mobile balance Will be transferred shortly.
Now you know How to Transfer Mobile Balance in All Networks from one phone to another phone. If you like this post don’t forget to share with your friends.