Today I am going to share the working method to Track Android Phone without any App Installations, There are many third-party Apps available but this trick doesn’t need any of them. I Guess this will be the easiest trick you will know today to track down your misplaced or lost an Android Phone.
How To Track Android Phone
I’m Sure this is going to be an awesome post for Android lovers! and they will enjoy it. Yes! This is going to be something big. Now you can find your lost, Misplaced and stolen Android device easily without any third-party apps.
Android Manger is one which will get establish directly on your device when you use Google play for the first time. So you don’t need to download any third party apps. Nobody acknowledges that they will lose their device if they do know, then they will keep them safe for sure! so the maximum number of people doesn’t install any tracking app to trace their lost device. For this people, Android Device Manager can work the miracles.
Advantages of Android Device Manger
- You can find your misplaced mobile or tab.
- You can erase data in your device from anywhere
- Helps you to trace your lost device.
- Lock your device from anywhere.
Steps To Track Lost Android Phone
1. First of all, using your Android Device Navigate to Security Settings > Device Administrator.
2. Now tap on Android Device Manager and Activate if it is off.
Note: I suggest to do this step right now because device administrator must be activated to take advantage of Android device manager.
3. Now go to Google Play Store. You can find Gear icon at right side top. Now Click on Gear icon then you can find three options My Order, Settings and then last Android device manager. Just click on Android device manager.
4. When you click on Android Device Manager it will find the device with which it is associated.
5. When Android device manager find your device it will show you on Google maps. It will also indicate how far is your distance from you.
Android Device Manager Options
- Ring – If you click on Ring then your device mobile or tab will ring though it is in silent mode. This feature fails when the device is switched off.
- Lock – If you click on Lock then it will lock your device and you can get the new password to access your device.
- Erase – If you click on Erase then total memory in that device will be erased automatically. Make sure once you click erase then all the data will be deleted including android device manager so it won’t work again. That’s it, Guys, I am sure this will help you a lot! So don’t forget to share it. If you have any problem just comment below we will help you out.
Guys we are sure this article To Track Android Phone will help you a lot! So don’t forget to share it. If you have any problem just comment below we will help you out.