Gmail is a Common Email service provided by Google as its being a product of Google, email has many function to do without any clicking on option you have to know the coding for that, so for today we will getting let you people know about the process of Unread mails with easy process, This tutorial will show you How to see unread emails in gmail.
How to View Unread Emails in Gmail Account
But you also should know that you don’t have to copy paste any script on you page.
Steps to See Unread Emails in Gmail Account
1. Log into your Gmail Account.
2. In search box Type “is:unread“
3. Now to select all the unread mail as read you have to select “All“
4. And then after you have selected that “All” now move to the next Phase as “Click All Conversation That Match This Search“
5. Now Its Done, Just Select from the Dropdown menu as “Mark as Read“
6. Here your go…
Thank you For Applying this tutorial ” How to see unread emails in gmail ” as your learning, for more such tutorials be sure to get our daily newsletters via same Mail ID
This method can really helps you a lot in your important works that depends on your emails. Hope you like our work, do share this with others too. Leave a comment if you have any related queries with this.