Today, We all visits in different Places daily where we need to put our Android in Silent Mode, like in School, Colleges and Office etc. But generally we generally forget to put our Android back to General Mode and at that time face problems like lost Android make harder to find. So here we have a method where you can Schedule Silent Mode in your Android Device. You can set time of your meetings or lectures etc where you want to make your Android Silent. So proceed with the complete guide below to proceed.
Schedule Silent Mode in Android Phone
In this method we will be using an App that will put your device on silent mode according to the time set and will put back to the general mode as mentioned in the app before. So proceed with some simple steps discussed below.
Steps To Schedule Silent Mode In Android
1. First of all you need to have a cool app Silent Time in your android device that let you to schedule silent mode in your android.
2. After installing launch the app in your Android.
3. And there click on Add Event there and then set event name, timer and days where you want to make your android on silent mode.
4. You can set all the settings to notification and other alerts in it.
5. Now click on save and your event will get added to list, similarly you can create multiple events according to your week schedules.
6. That’s it you are done, now your android silent will work according to the events that you had save in this app. Enjoy.
So above discussion is all about How To Schedule Silent Mode In Android. With this you can easily automate your android to go to silent mode at fixed time and then back to general mode automatically. And you will not miss out important calls and notification in the android device that you leave in the silent mode.
Hope you like our work, do share with others too. Leave a comment if you have any related queries with this.