Today we are here with cool way for Gmail schedule email. In this busy life we can forgot lots of things like sending an important email etc. And forgetting such thing can harms you a lots weather its a business or may be your job. So scheduling emails can be the better way to overcome this. Yes you can schedule email in your Gmail to send them in future with time and day set by you. With this you can avoid forgetting some important mails. So have a look on the complete guide discussed below.
How to Schedule Email in Gmail
The method is very simple and easy and depends on a cool plugin for your browser that will allow you to schedule your emails in your Gmail. So follow the steps below to proceed.
Steps To Schedule Email In Gmail
1. First of all open the Boomeranggmail Website in your browser.
2. Now click on big red button there Add To Browser.
3. Now a pop up will appear and you there click on Add button.
4. Now you will see that extension will get added to your browser.
5. Now login into your gmail account where you want to schedule your emails.
6. Now there compose the email, and there you will see boomerang gmail icon and you can schedule your emails there.
7. That’s it you are done with the set timer your email will be sent from your account.
So above is all about Gmail schedule email. With this method you can easily schedule your important emails. This method can really helps you a lot in your important works that depends on your emails.
Hope you like our work, do share this with others too. Leave a comment if you have any related queries with this.