Google is giant network that provides lots of features for their users and one of them we are discussing right here that is how to backup Gmail email. There is large collection of data that is there in our Gmail account that can be large number of emails and also their attachments. So to make secure this all data you must need a backup storage that stores all your Gmail data in it. And for this Google drive is one of the best choice that can stores data in GB’s for free and also you can set this storage process automatic as soon as email and attachments arrives on your Gmail, the data will get save to your drive automatically. So have a look on this method below.
How to Save your Gmail Data to Google Drive Automatically
The process is very simple and helpful as you can easily retrieve back your lost data of Gmail in your drive or you can view all the Gmail content at once in your Google drive. You just have to follow simple steps that you will implement in your google account and your data will automatically start sync with drive. Proceed with steps below.
Steps to Save your Gmail Data to Google Drive Automatically
1. Its easy to save individual file to drive by clicking on save to drive, but to automate this process of saving is a very tough job.
2. But thanks to Amit Agarwal that had invented a script that can automate this app process and they published their script and method in their site Digital Inspiration.
3. Now open the complete guide to Run the script to Save Gmail Data to Google drive from here. The script will run in background to save your data automatically.
4. There you will get the spread sheet creation script that you can open at set it according to your wish and also the filters that you can set to save some particular data from mails to some particular folder of drive.
5. And this will made the data sorting process easy and more convenient for the users.
So above we have discussed about How to Save your Gmail Data to Google Drive Automatically. With this you can easily get all your gmail data automatically sorted in your google drive and there will be no need to import export individual attachments to drive as whole data will be automatically saving in your google drive.
Hope you like the article, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.