Today, i am gonna discuss about rooting of android some advantages and some of disadvantages. These days rooting android phone is becoming a trend which every android user wants to follow but always has a fear about rooting.
Well rooting is important for the users because they love having the authority to customize their phone to the fullest and many other benefits.
Advantages and Disadvantages Rooting Android Phone
Android Rooting also gives some advantages as well as disadvantages, the main advantages android rooting is a faster performance with the device and also enables him to install custom ROMs, and access to hundreds of new and free apps. When it comes to the disadvantages does not have many of them.
What is Rooting ? Why do we call it as rooting?
The act of rooting is similar to yourself giving administrator access (Same as in your windows/linux OS, so with windows or linux OS you have got guest user or an administrator). By Android Rooting, You access to root directory in system partition and also gain total control on your android device.
On your android device, android OS comes only with guest user access. To gain fully access to administrator privileges and access system folder on your android device you need to root and this act is called Rooting.
Android rooting is the process of allowing users of Android Smartphone’s, to get the fully control within subsystem. When you Root an Android device it enables you to act as the administrator of the device.
Android rooting provides you the facility to completely remove and replace your device’s operating system and modify android OS with your choice.
Though the rooting is very popular these days but many Android users are completely unaware how to root their tablets and Smartphone’s. Before, Rooting an device was cumbersome task and moreover rooting also removed the manufacturer’s warranty from the device.
But today users can root their android devices just in minutes, in these days many simple method are coming to root android device within a minute. Any user can root the device easily and quickly by using following method,
Advantages of Rooting Android
1. By rooting android Phone, you have full control over your Android phone. Rooting your Android gives you access to modify system files, install custom ROMs, change boot images, delete preinstalled applications etc.
2. Rooting your Android device gives you the opportunity to back up your entire system in a sd card. Now you can easily backup of your current rom using CWM recovery mod and keep it ,save and restore your device’s rom every time you want.
3. Rooting Android phone will give you the opportunity to run a custom ROM and customize it to your liking. You can even install custom ROMs that will improve the performance of your device and increase both the speed and battery.
4. Rooting Android phone lets you upgrade to the latest version of the Android operating system means install custom ROMs and also flash very popular CynogenMod Android version.
5. Rooting Android features to free memory on your device, Rooting your Android phone will allow you to manipulate and move partitions, remove unwanted preinstalled Android apps.
Disadvantages of Rooting Android
1. Rooting your Android device results not only risking your Android device to lose your warranty, also the danger of damaging the device during the process means brick your android.
If your android is bricked don’t worry about this simply discuss in below comments, I’m promise you to i’ill helps you and explain the method to run your android device when your android device is bricked.
2. There is also the fear of overclocking & underclocking your processor during this process of rooting android. This may cause the device to overheat and explode even in some extreme cases.
3. There is an some risk of not knowing when some Malicious Applications are Installed and damage your android phone. So beware !
So Rooting of Android phone is totally depends on your choice, as there are advantages and disadvantages. You have to be very acute why you need to rooting your Android phone. If you face any problem regarding your android feel free to discuss in below comments,