Android rooting is the process of allowing a user to get the absolute Control and Authority within Android’s system. When you root Android smartphone it permits you to act as the Administrator of the Android Phone. But this deliberate thing comes with a major drawback that is this voids your warranty, to overcome this issue We have a cool trick that will allow you to root Android Device without voiding any warranty. So have a look at the method below.
In Previous Article, I have already written about Best Rooting Apps and If You have not succeeded with below method then please check these apps to root Android Phone But Before Rooting Android I recommended to read Advantage and Disadvantage of Rooting Android Phone.
How To Root Android Phone
The method is quite easy and just require a third party software that will root your android device without any risk of voiding warranty of your android. You just need to follow some simple steps below to proceed.
Steps To Root Android Without Voiding Your Android Warranty
1. First of all Download and Install the best Android Rooting Software that is iRoot. This is the only program that will let you root your android device without voiding your warranty.
2. Install the software and Launch iRoot on your computer and you will see the screen like below.
3. Now you need to enable USB debugging in your android device. For this Go to developer option and then enable it. If developer option is not enabled on your device then you can enable it by opening About Phone and tapping 7-10 times on build number.
4. Now connect your android with PC using USB data cable and wait for iRoot to detect it.
5. Now the Root button will get activated on iRoot software and just click on it to root your android device.
6. Now wait for few minutes to complete the rooting process and your device might get restart 2-3 times.
7. That’s it! you are done, now you have successfully rooted your android device without risking its warranty.
So foregoing is all about Root Android Without Risking Android Warranty. With this, you can comfortably root your android device and enjoy the full access to all the system settings on your android device. Moreover, you can enjoy lots of Cool Apps that only works in rooted android.
Hope you like this article, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.