Now many Companies are also gathering information of users from their Smartphone to grow their business, So You need to Restrict App Permissions to prevent your private data from getting illegally accessed from your android devices by managing their permissions.
In Android when you install apps from Google Play Store, you particularly accept all the permissions that the app requires to access services on your android. But there are lots of apps that just require these permissions to access your private data and they can also work as a keylogger.
So it better to manage there permissions, and you can can easily handle them according to your wish and also restrict all those unofficial apps that you think are having extra permissions than their need. So here we have a method by which you can easily manage permissions of apps in your android device. So have a look on the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Restrict App Permissions on Android
For this method, we have two different ways that users can use according to your device as one method will work on rooted android and another on non rooted android. And you can use any of them as you desire. The method for rooted android is advanced way of managing permission in which you can manage each and every permission. So have a look on all these methods discussed below to proceed.
1. Restrict App Permissions on Rooted Android Device
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can be only installed in a rooted android, so Root android Phone to proceed.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and it is quite lengthy process, so for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now after installing xposed installer on your android, you need to download its module Xprivacy.
4. Now launch the app and activate it in xposed installer. Now you will see the list of all the apps that you have installed on your android device.
5. Now you will have complete privilege to access their all permissions and manage them according to your need that you can easily do.
2. Restrict App Permissions On Non-Rooted Android
1. First of all in your android device download and install the app App Permission Manager.
2. Now launch the app and then you will see the list of all the apps that you have installed.
3. Now tap on the app of which you want to manage permission, and you will see the list of the permissions that the app is using in your device.
4. Now edit them all according to your wish and that’s it and you are done.
So this was all about How To Restrict Apps Permissions In Any Android. So above are the discussed ways for rooted and non rooted android to restrict apps permission in your android device and with it you can ensure your privacy and secure your data from being illegally accessed by certain apps.
We hope that you liked this cool solution, do share this with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries regarding this.