In this post i will tell you how to restore iPhone using different methods. By this method you can regain all your data back and can resolve the issue like iPhone stuck on apple logo etc, and data corruption in it. In this method we discuss the methods to restore the iPhone data that you have backup earlier.
Today everyone want to secure the data that belongs to them as it can be any photos,videos,songs and any of the documents and credentials as user can’t believe on electronic device or smartphone which can be damage anytime so at that condition , what to do ? that a big issue at that time.
How to Restore iPhone from Backup
So there are many methods for How To Restore iPhone but here i will be discussing best out of them. By these methods you can easily restore your iPhone to its previous state.
Restore iPhone Using iCloud
iCloud is a very effective way to restore iPhone data. It backup all the data online to iCloud server which is a very secure network to keep data. By this we can restore all the data from there whenever needed ,just follow the below steps to proceed.
- First of all go to Settings menu and select General and from there, choose Reset and Erase All Content and Settings.
- Now after erasing your iPhone, the device should prompt you to either set it up as a new phone or to restore it from a previous backup data. At this screen, select “Restore from iCloud Backup”. Note that this will work only if you have backup your iPhone from iCloud earlier.
- Now fill up your apple id and password from your phone and allow the content to download on your phone .And the downloading process will get completed .
- Thats it you are done with restoring all the data of your iPhone to its previous state.
Restore iPhone Using iTunes
In this method we will recovering all our iPhone data from the iTunes software of computer. In this app we select the previous backup file to restore all the data.Just follow the below steps to proceed.
- First of all open iTunes on your computer and prevent the program from automatically synchronizing with your iPhone by going to the Edit menu, and then to Settings of device. And when that window opens, choose Devices and check the box next to the option stating “Prevent iPod’s, iPhone’s, and iPad’s from syncing automatically” there.
- Now connect your phone with computer with USB cable and wait for computer to detect your device.
- Now in iTunes go to File menu and select devices and from there, choose the “Restore from Back up” option.This will work only if you has previously backup your iPhone with iTunes.
- Now allow the contents to be download on your device by selecting the Download Only option .
- That’s it all your data will be restored to the earlier date of your backup.
Restore iPhone By Combining Third Party Software and an iTunes Backup
In this method we use a third party software that takes backup of our iPhone from the media folder of iTunes and download it on iPhone to restore it. Just follow the below steps to proceed.
- You need a recovery software for your iPhone you can find iPhone data recovery software online. After you choose a promising program, go to the manufacturer’s website to download the setup file of your device.
- Now run this file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the program on you computer.
- Now after opening the data recovery software, it should immediately detect the iTunes backup file on your computer that corresponds to your iPhone device and select it and click on the “Scan” or “Start Scan” button in the interface displayed.
- Now after performing the scan, the software should display a window of found recovery data there and select the check boxes next to the text messages you want to restore and click on the “Recover” button there.
- Now as usual allow the data to be download and you are done.
Restore iPhone Using Third Party Software
- Download, install, and open data recovery software.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Send your iPhone into DFU Mode.
- DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode will completely shut your phone down and prepare it for a data restore. Hold down the “Home” and “Power” button on your iPhone simultaneously. You will need to do so for roughly 10 seconds.
- Release the “Power” button but continue to hold down the “Home” button for an additional 10 seconds. When done, the Apple logo screen should appear.
- Now scan for your device in the software.
- Now select the data which you want to restore to your iPhone. and that’s it you are done.
So above are the methods for How to Restore iPhone. By using these methods you will easily restore or retrieve back all your data that you have lost accidentally or by any other facts. You just have to download your previous backup data by all the above methods.
Don’t forget to share this post and leave a comment below if you face any problem at any step of any method discussed above.