For all the user that had installed windows 10 we are here with How To Remove Cortana Search Bar From Windows 10 Taskbar. Windows 10 is one of the most amazing operating system. And is came up with lots of new features and one of the best is Cortana Search, but some of user are not liking this feature as this search bar is somehow slow on some PC and might not be convenient for every user. So we are here with a method by which you can remove out this bar from your taskbar. So proceed with the complete guide discussed below.
Remove Cortana Search Bar
The method is very simple and straight as you will be editing certain settings on your windows 10 and you are done. Cortana search bar will get remove and you can enjoy the interface like in previous versions of windows. So proceed with steps discussed below.
Steps To Remove Cortana Search Bar From Windows 10
1. First of all press Win + R of your keyboard.
2. Now there type regedit and hit enter.
3. Now Registry editor will get open and there navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionSearch.
4. Now there double click on SearchboxTaskbarMode and change its value from 0 to 1.
5. That’s it you are done now cortana search bar will get disappeared.
6. You can also hide this bar by simply right clicking on bar and under search click on hidden.
So above is all about How To Remove Cortana Search Bar From Windows 10 Taskbar. With this you can easily remove cortana search bar if you don’t like to have in your taskbar with simple steps that discussed here. Hope you like our work, do share with others too. Leave a comment if you want to know anything from us.