Today we are here with an advanced security tip for How To Remotely Wipe Data From Lost Laptop. In this tech world every second person is having their personal laptops and its the only place where we store lots of our personal data like personal media files and also the important documents and accounts details etc. But what if your laptop get lost, at that time your huge privacy gets in danger at that time you have a way to remotely wipe all your data from laptop and secure your data and other personal account details being exposed to others. So have a look on complete guide discussed below.
Remotely Wipe Data From Stolen Laptop
In this guide we will teach how to clear all your personal data from your laptop that you had lost. And this will work wen your lost laptop get connected to the internet. So follow the steps below to proceed.
Steps To Remotely Wipe Data in Lost Laptop
1. First of all signup in the site The LaptopLock with a email and any password.
2. Now in the site add your computer name and your computer will get added in your account.
3. Now there note down your Computer ID and then download The LaptopLock software in your computer.
4. Now in the installed program enter your email address, computer ID and your password and click on save.
5. Now click on Security-> Manage Security Plans in the dialog box appears.
6. There in above section you will select files and folder that you wish to delete when your laptop is missing and another the the files and folder that you want to encrypt at that time.
7. Now whenever your laptop gets lost or stolen you can just go the site, login into our account and then mark your laptop as missing.
8. That’s it with this selected folder will be deleted and the selected folders will be encrypted remotely.
So above is complete guide for How To Remotely Wipe Data From Lost Laptop. With this you can easily wipe out all your important data that you don’t want to get into any illegal hands as this can costs you a lot. So better is to quickly implement this and secure your privacy. hope you like our work, do share with others too. Leave a comment if you have any related queries with this.