In Android Phone sometime We delete some Important Files either Accidentally or Intentionally. And you might think that you have no Option left. But Actually you have one at that time you can get back your Data back that is deleted Photos and Videos. So for this We are here with the way To Recover Deleted Files ( Photos & Videos ) from Android Phone. The method We are discussing here will get back All your deleted Data in your Android Device. This is a Pro method that you can refer by proceeding to the post below.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
Best and easy ways to Recover Deleted Files in your Android Device are below that helps you to keep your Personal or Sensitive Data back. We have two different ways to resolve your problem one will works without Rooted android and other with Rooted android. Just proceed with these methods below.
1 Method: Recover Deleted Files from Android Phone Using PC
In this method you will be using a cool third party tool that will helps you to recover all the deleted Media Files from your Android Device. Follow the steps below.
1. First of all you need to Download the Recovery Tool that is Recuva File Recovery in your PC. The major Features of this tool are as :-
- Undelete files on your computer
- Recover deleted emails
- Securely delete files you want to erase forever
- Restore unsaved Word documents
2. Now Launch the Application and Connect your Android Device with your Computer via USB cable.
3. Now you will Select the File Format that you want to Recover from your Android Device. We Recommend to Select All Files as it will be Recovering every deleted Files of your Android.
4. Now you will Select your External Drive that belongs to your Android Phone and proceed by clicking OK.
5. Now this Tool will Scan out all the deleted Files and you an Choose the File and Recover them very easily in your computer.
2 Method: Recover Deleted Files From Rooted Android Phone
In this method you need to Root Your Android first. After Rooting your Android Phone follow the some simple steps described below.
1. First of all in your Rooted Android Download and Install the App DiskDigger Undelete (root).
2. Now Launch the App and Grant the Super User Access to this App.
3. Now you will Select the Partition in which you want to Recover Files.
4. Now the deleted Files of that Drive will get displayed to you, mark out the Files that you want to Recover in your Android and Click on Recover Button.
5. That’s it all your deleted Media will get Restored back.
So Above are the ways To Recover Deleted Files ( Photos & Videos ) From Android Phone. With the help of these methods you can easily Revert back your Important Media Files from your Android Device. Also the processes are very simple and easy to implement.
Hope you like the post, Don’t forget to share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you facing any issue at any step.