Almost every 2nd person on this earth is now using internet and may of them use Google Chrome browser for internet browsing. So for them we are here with a trick to Password Protect Google Chrome to Protect Browser Information. Yes it s possible you can protect your browser with this method. And this will make sure that your personal internet history and any other personal identification information that has been stored in your Google Chrome browser must not be accessed by any unauthorized access. Just read out the below to proceed.
Password Protect Google Chrome
The method is very simple and easy as it works with a simple chrome extension and by this you can make your browser password protected, with any of password you want to set. By this you can ensure your privacy and can share your Pc with anyone else too. Because you will be relief as your browser is already protected and no one else you will able to access it. So just follow up the below steps to protect your google chrome browser with password.
Steps To google chrome password protection
1. First of all download and install latest version of Google Chrome Browser in your computer.
2. Now in google chrome browser open this link.
3. Now there you will find the extension named Simple Startup Password, click on Add to chrome button and then simply on add.
4. By this extension will start installing into your browser and after it will get added it will ask you a password to set.
5. Enter any of the password you want to set or your browser and click on save button.
6. That’s it you are done, now every time you start your browser it will ask you a password to browse internet on it.
So above Method is to Password Protect Google Chrome. By this method you will now easily protect your personal data history and personal information saved in the chrome browser. And this will take maximum 2-3 minutes to set up and is very much helpful. Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friends.