Here is the trick to Run multiple whatsapp account on a same android devices at same time. There are occasions or times when one needs to have multiple accounts on the same phone such as when you have a dual SIM phone or when you tend to be only one who own a smart phone in your circle of friends or in the family as well.
There are many methods to run multiple whatsapp accounts on your device. But all these require Root access. As some people having concern regarding Root so, i suggest them to read our previous post about How to Root Android.
Run Multiple WhatsApp On Android
In this method you have to simply install a application. OGWhatsApp is a new App which will soon be found in different websites or you can also use this app for your smartphone (ANDROID) mobile devices.
OGWhatsApp will provide you to run 2 numbers continuously at one time. Earlier in whatsApp you can only use one number at one time and you can only use one account of whatsapp at one time.
But, now OGWhatsApp is a new App where you can use two numbers of whatsApp at one time.You can also say OGWhatsApp is a updated version of WhatsApp.
This is developed by the person named As Osama Ghareeb. This OGWhatsApp gives you many features and these are:
Steps to Run Multiple WhatsApp On Android
Features Of OGWhatsApp
- You Can change the Icon of the WhatsApp Messenger.
- You can use 2 numbers on one device.
- You can restore your backup and also save your backup.
How To Run OGWhatsApp
- First of all Download the OGWhatsApp.
- Create a backup of your WhatApp messenger.
- Clear WhatsApp data from the Settings/Uninstall your WhatsApp messenger.
- Then Rename your WhatsApp folder in your SD card to OGWhatsApp.
- In OGWhatsApp verify your old number and whereas in official version verify you new number. You have done successfully. Comment below if you face any problem.
After completing this process, Just Download Whatapp from Google Play Store and Verify another number. If you face any problem feel free to discuss in below comments,
Note: This trick will work on lower than 5 Android version.