If you are here then you may be boost up and Make Internet Faster with your internet speed on your mobile.You may find it easy to use internet on mobile by connecting to your home or business WiFi for faster access well, as human mentality every one wants more and more speed while using internet .If you are one of this type then you are at right place.
How to Make Internet Faster
Here today i’m going to introduce you to the android app that may assist you to use your net pack and WiFi at a same time for quicker net. Although, at least once while using internet you might have a question that can i use packet data and WiFi at same time.
Generally it is not possible because as soon as you turn on you WiFi your packet data got disconnected. and now here at i’m going to introduce you to one such apps that will help you to do use packet data and WiFi at same time So now without wasting way more time lets come back on this superb however useful trick.
Steps to to Make Internet Faster on Android using Data Pack and WiFi
- Rooted android device of version 2.2 or higher
- WiFi and Packet Data available at same time
- Need to Download Super Download Android App for Android [Paid Version Link] [Free Version Link]
Just click on download link and if this application recognize your it, it will start downloading that thing itself, but if this method doesn’t work then click and hold the link and then from the menu that will appear click on “Share with” and then choose SuperDownload.
Finally you can copy and then paste URL In “Add URL” Dialog and you can can set to speed up your download.
1. Using Both of the networks, packet data and WiFi require root access in your android. And also remember to say “authorize” to the superuser prompt.
2. As you are using WiFi along with your packet data , you may incur in additional charges from your network operator for using packet data only.
3. To make the software use it’s full power , this software requires good and balanced WiFi And mobile packet data without any dis connectivity.
4. If you are having good WiFi, still you need 3G or 4G network to make software to work at it’s fullest Using Both connections is not supported by some devices
5. Some web server may not provide to much downloading speed as will your packet data and wifi will give simultaneously.
6. Currently only http and https protocols are supported (no ftp or torrent yet) The Lite version or free one has a file-size limit of 50 megabytes.
These above android apps that will help you to do use packet data and WiFi at same time So now without wasting way more time lets come back on this superb however useful trick. If you like this post feel free to share with your friends