Today we are here with a cool method to Make Chrome Faster. Google chrome is one the most popular web browser for PC user and is also available for all OS. But with the time google chrome starts lagging that is it become slow and also you face problem while working on multiple tabs at once. At that time it sometime stops responding. So to overcome this we have a cool method that will make your google chrome browser very faster to easily browse multiple web pages at once. So read out the complete guide below to proceed. what makes internet faster ?
How to Make Chrome Faster
The method is very simple and we will be editing some hidden feature of chrome in this method and with that you chrome speed will boost up and it will browse webpages faster. So follow up the below methods to proceed.
1 Method: Editing Chrome Flag Settings To Make It Faster
1. First of all open the address chrome://flags/ in your google chrome.
2. Now there you will see lots of settings there.
3. Search out for Maximum tiles for interest area and change its value to 512 that is maximum Ram that you will be allocating to the Chrome.( You can use ctrl+f to find these options).
4. Now search For the Number of raster threads and change its value to 4.
5. Now enable Enable fast tab/window close.
6. That’s it now relaunch your browser and enjoy the faster performance of your browser.
2 Method: Using Google Chrome Extension
1. Download and install a cool plugin Web Boost in your google chrome.
2. That’s it this extension will get added to your browser and you can see icon at the right top corner, just click on it to start it.
3 Method: Changing The Settings In Google Chrome
1. First of all go to three line button at the the top right corner of your google chrome.
2. Then click on settings and then Show Advanced Settings.
3. Now under privacy look for Prefetch resources to load pages more quickly and tick on it.
4. There you will have 3 options listed in your android chrome which can be set according to as:
Always:- If you want to load pages both on cellular and wifi network.
Wifi – If only wifi connection is there then only it will load prefetch pages.
Never :- It will never prefetch pages and this can save your data on your limited connection.
4 Method: Clearing Cache & unnecessary Plugins and Extensions
1. Type chrome://plugins/ in your google chrome and clear out or say remove the plugins that are unnecessary in your browser.
2. Type chrome://extensions/ in your chrome browser and clear all the extension that you don’t need in your browser.
3. Type chrome://settings/clearBrowserData and clear all your history from beginning including history, cache file and all other saved data of your browser to make it faster.
So above are the ways to Make Chrome Faster. With these ways you can easily boost up your browser speed and can enjoy fast switching speed between tabs. Hope you like this post, do share this with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.