Time to add some more features to your Android Smartphone including the old versions and also latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 by installing Xposed Framework and it’s Best Experimental Modules that can make your Android experience even better than ever.
Xposed Framework is the most powerful tool that android user must try after rooting android phone. Xposed Framework can be better compare as a Cydia for iOS with the help of which you can add lots of new features to your device. Xposed installer provides a platform to run lots of cool tweaks in your android device.
Till now, We had discussed lots of tweaks that you can do after installing Xposed Framework. So have a look on complete guide for installing Xposed Framework on your android including the latest version Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
How To Install Xposed Framework on Android
The method is very simple and the only thing you need is a rooted android that will allow you to install the apk of Xposed Framework with a super user grant. So follow up the steps below to proceed.
Modules That Will Work After Installing Xposed Framework
- Burnt Toast
- Play Store Changelog
- XXSID Indicator
- YouTube adaway
- Xposed GEL Settings (beta)
- Cool tool
- Min min guard
- Force immersive mode
- Swype Tweaks
- Swipeback 2
- Spotify skip
- Flat Style Keyboard
- Force Fast Scroll
- Flat style colored bars
- Materialised xposed (working for some)
- App settings
- Lockscreen music art remover
- Screen Filter
- BubbleUPNP’s Audio cast
- Snapcolors 3.4.12
Partially working Xposed Modules:
- Gravity box (very limited)
- Boot manager (working for some)
1. Steps To Install Xposed Framework On Android By Flashing Zip
2. Now you need to check your CPU architecture to get the perfect Xposed framework for you and for this you will use app Hardware Info.
3. Now you need to get the custom recovery in your android and for that you will search your device respective custom recover and can flash it using the app ROM Manager.
4. Now you have to select the zip file of Xposed framework according to your CPU architecture and you can get Xposed Framework zip from HERE.
5. Now flash this zip file through your android recovery using the ROM manager app.
6. And when the zip is being flashed, then simply reboot your device.
7. Now you will have Xposed Installer installed on your device now you can try lots of cool tweaks in your android and some of the cool tweaks we had discussed below that you can try.
If the above method doesn’t works for you or you facing any compatibility issue then you can go for the below method.
2. Steps To Install Xposed Framework On Android Directly From Apk
In some of the old versions of android this may can’t work for that user can get the Xposed apk and try to directly install the Xposed Installer. After installing apk simply click on Install/Update button there.
So above is all about How To Install Xposed Framework In Android. With this you can easily install a cool tweaker in your android device and you can add lots of new features using this.
So try this and have fun by adding all new features in your device. Hope you like this cool solution, do share with other too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.