In Android there are lots of apps like Large games that needs additional files to be download after downloading the app from Google Play store. Like some games of size around 1GB provides only setup around 20-50 Mb and then after you need to get the other file download in the app itself. And the files ate obb files of that apps.
Now if you want to share the Android Games with other device and if you share only the apk then the addition file will again needed to get download and if you go for manually moving the obb files then the mostly files don’t work.
So to overcome this we have a great solution that we are gonna discuss right here that is moving obb files to SD card to import export any of the game data easily. Yes its possible and that too very easily. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Install Apps & Move OBB Files to External SD card
The method is quite simple and just need a rooted android phone that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will be using a Xposed module app to move the obb files from your device storage to your external Sd card. For this follow the guide below.
Steps To Transfer obb Files Of Apps To Sd Card
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so root android phone to proceed.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and that’s quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now you need to download and install the cool app Obb on SD the only app that will allow you to send games obb files to Extrenal Sd card.
4. Enable this module in the Xposed installer.
5. Now launch the app and you will see all the apps that having obb downloaded on your android storage and you just need is to select the option there to move app data and move it your external SD card.
6. Thats it your are done, now you have large portable games with obb files to get installed on any of android device.
So above is all about How to Install apps & Move obb Files to External SD card. With this cool method you can enjoy large games in any of your android by moving obb files through SD card and easily installation of games without any need of downloading additional packages again.
Hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.