Many of you might keep on searching all new things over the internet. As a tech geek, I also find tech guides but sometimes we need to save some research quick for the later use. In that situation, we keep on taking some of the Webpage screenshot or bookmarking the pages.
But the most common problem that every user faces is the full webpage screenshot as usually this is taken on the current screen resolution and I am sure almost every website page is captured in the 2-3 screenshots, and that can increase your work quite more and what if you can take the complete web page screenshot in a single go.
Yes, it’s possible as in this guide we are discussing the same and with the help of this, you can quickly capture the complete webpage screenshot with the single click. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Take Full Webpage Screenshot
The method is very simple and straight, and you just need to use a simple browser extension that will take full webpage screenshot instantly. So follow up the below step by step guide to the proceeding.
Steps To Take Full Webpage Screenshot
1. First of all in your browser, you need to add the extension that will take the complete web page screenshot for you and the extension Full Web Page Screenshots will be helpful and this is available for both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
2. Visit the page and add this extension in your browser, and within seconds it will get added to your browser.
3. Now you will see the camera like icon at the top right corner of your browser that indicates that extension is successfully added to your browser.
4. Now you need to open the web page whose full page screenshot you want to capture.
5. Now just click on the camera icon there and this will take 2-3 seconds and screenshot will get captured and will get opened in new tab and you can directly save that image to your computer.
That’s it, you are done, now you will have the full webpage screenshot in the single click.
So above discussion is all about to take full webpage screenshot. By using the above guide, you can easily save the complete web page in a single screenshot, and that will be greatly helpful in your daily use. Hope you like this, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.