Yes, it is possible to How to Install Android on Pc , you have to just follow the simple steps of this tutorial to install android on pc using VirtualBox. By running android on you will able to run android apps on your PC and also accelerated graphics performance and many more things. In this tutorial, i’m going to install Android Kitkat on my PC by using VirtualBox.
How to Install Android on Pc
Requirements to Install Android on Pc
- You need to download VM VirtualBox.
- Download Android x86 Image file of Latest Android KitKat or any old android versions.
Steps to Install Android on Computer
- Install VirtualBox on your PC.
- Open VirtualBox and select New. In the dialog box enter the name as your wish and select
i) Type : Linux
ii) Version : Other Linux
iii) select Next.
- Now Enter the memory size as your wish.
Note – Minimum 1 GB required for KitKat and click on next.
- In the next dialog box select create a virtual hard drive. Select VDI or VHD and then select fixed or dynamically allocated as your wish and create the virtual drive.
Note – Mininimum 1 GB required for installation.
- Select Virtual device and select settings, a dialog box appears.
i) Storage > Storage Tree > Empty.
ii) In the attributes section select the Android 4.4 (KitKat) iso file you downloaded and check Live Cd/Dvd, then click Ok.
- Then start the virtual device. In the screen select Install Android-x86 to hard disk.
- Next select Create/Modify Partition.
- Then recreate a new primary bootable partition and select write, After finishing writing select quit.
- Install android in sda1 and select type as ext3 , choose yes for installing.
- After installing remove live iso from VirtualBox and reboot. Now you can boot into Android 4.4(KitKat).
So above is the tips to How to Install Android on Pc. You are sucessfully Installed Android on Pc, If you face any problem fell free to discuss in comments,