Today we are here with the method for How To Format Pendrive Using CMD. Today with the advancement in the technology and the trending computer use the use of data transfer medium is also increase. And today about every person who deals with computer work must deal with the data transfer between two computers. As the most commonly used media used today to transfer contents is USB. And also today there are lots of virus that has been present which can come into your computer through these pendrive.
So better is to remove the virus regularly and format the drive properly to remove virus from it to protect your computer from viruses. Just follow up the below post to proceed.
How To Format Pendrive Using CMD
In this method we will be discussing about the method if cmd by which you can easily format your USB pendrive and also the virus of the pendrive will get deleted by this. You just have to follow the below steps to format the drive and make it virus free using simple cmd trick 2015.
Steps To Format Pendrive Using CMD
1. First of all boot up your computer in normal mode.
2. Now insert your USB pendrive in your computer.
3. Now watch out the name of your drive, note that the name must not be listed in any other than the drives, Lilke it must be like G, F drive etc.
4. Let your USB pendrive is listed as “D: removable storage device” in your my computer.
5. Now in your windows type the window button of your keyboard and type “cmd“.
6. Now the command prompt window will get displayed on your screen.
7. Now type there “Format D:” if you want to normal format your USB pendrive.
8. If you want to format your drive with FAT32 then you have to type Format D: /FS: FAT32 .
9. That’s it your pendrive will get formatted by this and now you access a virus free pendrive for your work.
So above is all about How To Format Pendrive Using cmd. By this method you can easily format your pendrive with command prompt with the simple cmd trick. And this method will make your pendrive more faster and will remove all the viruses like malware and trojans etc from it. Hope you like the post.
Don’t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you have any related query with this topic.