Today almost everyone is using email services in daily life. And that is why we are here with Gmail AutoResponder. In this article we will discuss about automated emails that you can send automatically through your account. As sometime you are on a position in which you have to reply an email with same text every time. So in this method you will be setting a fix message for some certain queries and Gmail will work for you and will send the reply back as set by you earlier. So have a look in this cool method that can reduce your boring work of sending same mails to common queries.
How to Use Gmail AutoResponder
In this method you will set a particular reply for any query that you get in your gmail account. Gmail will automatically detects the text in the mail received and will reply back to that email with the message that you have set there. So proceed with some simple steps to implement this Automatic Gmail Reply on your account.
Steps To Automatic Email Reply in Gmail for Common Emails You Receive :-
1. First of all login into your Gmail account where you want to set up Gmail Automatic Reply.
2. Now click on the down arrow button near the Gmail search box there.
3. Now there you will see a form that instantly appears when you click on that arrow button.
4. Now fill up the form completely and in the field Have the word and Doesn’t Have the word there you can set the words that you commonly received in you emails and you want to set them accordingly.
5. Now after completely filling the form click on Create filter with this search at the bottom right corner of the form.
6. Now on next box you will see option there mark on Send canned response and there you will specify the canned reply from previous conversations.
7. After completing these all just click on Create Filter there and the filter will get created.
8. That’s it you are done. Now Gmail will send automatic response to the mails received with the matched details.
So above we have discussed about Gmail AutoResponder. With this method you can get rid of sending the similar mails again and again and wasting the lots of time on them. You just have to create a filter and Gmail will work for you and will reduce your lots of work.
Hope you like our work, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.