Today in this computer world we copy and paste lots of files and folder in our computer and sometime we copy some of the files in our computer that are already existed in our computer in some another directory. For example if we have any duplicate movie in our computer then it is wasting around 2-4 GB memory space in our computer. So better is to remove the duplicate files in computer to save lot of memory. But you don’t where exactly these files are located to delete them. So we are here to resolve this issue with trick for How to Find Duplicate Files In Computer. Yes by this method you can actually find the files that have more than one copy and the actual path of the file to delete them.
Find Duplicate Files in Windows
So time to save lots of memory of your computer if your files are not arranged not properly that they are containing duplicates files that consuming lots of memory so better is to remove them all. Just read out the below steps to proceed.
Steps to Find Duplicate Files In Windows To Save Memory By Deleting Them
3. Now there you will see three dotted button just click on it.
4. There select the folder that you want to check for duplicate files in your pc.
5. Now at right side there will be add button click on it and select the path to scan that file over the directory and click on Ok.
6. Now it will start scanning files that you have selected and also there will be message box appeared there along.
7. Now if it find any duplicate file then it will display the path in message box. Open that file and delete it to save memory.
So above is all about How to Find Duplicate Files In Windows. By this you can easily locate the files that are duplicate in your computer and consuming lots of your memory. And you can clear them all to save your memory storage.
Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you still need any help.