Factory Reset iPhone – Like computer iPhone also needs to reboot it sometime. In that case we simply do a Soft Reset our iPhone . This reset doesn’t delete anything that is your apps, data and all contacts are not deleted with this.
How to Factory Reset iPhone
But there is another reset called Hard Reset or Factory reset. With this iPhone goes to its initial factory state with completely cleaning it and set it to its initial factory state. All data ,contacts and apps get deleted away in this reset.Basically we need a hard reset to fix some software issue in our iPhone. So in this post i will tell you the method to Reset iPhone.
Steps To Soft Reset iPhone:
- Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button (on top of the iPhone) simultaneously in your iPhone.
- Now continue holding the both buttons until the iPhone shuts off and begins to restart. This process will take around 10-20 seconds.
- Now wait for apple logo to come on screen . Now leave the button when you see apple logo on your screen.
- Now that’s it you are done with soft reset . Note that it can take a while to come to main screen from logo screen. Don’t be panic with this.
Steps To Hard Reset iPhone:
- Go to Settings in your iPhone.
- Select General option.
- Now click on reset button there.
- This will have option. Reset All Settings. Reset Network Settings. Erase All content and Settings.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings . This is a hard reset . Now it will ask passcode of your iPhone to continue.
- Enter the passcode in it.
- That’s it you are done this will completely delete all the apps, data and contacts of your iPhone.