Android is a very Smart Device which Provides lots of Feature for its user. An Android Operating System is most widely used in the world. And there are lots of app that is being Developed to Run on this OS that makes it more User Friendly. And talking about one of the most cool feature that Now comes in some Android Devices is Guest Mode the Best way to ensure your Privacy.
In this mode you can set Menu Options According to you. You will be creating a Different Account with Limited Access for the other user that want to Access your Android. So we are here with How To Add Guest Mode Feature on Android Phone. Just read out the below method to proceed.
Enable Guest Mode
This feature is now coming in almost all New Android, but older Android don’t have this Feature so they can use the method below to Enable Guest mode in Andy Android. There are two different methods for it which you can use for this purpose. Read out the below methods to proceed.
#1 Method: Add Guest Mode Feature on Android Phone Using Guest Mode App
1. First of all Download and Install the App Guest Mode in your Android Device.
2. Now make your Current Screen Lock (any of your Pattern or Pin) Disable.
3. Now Launch the App and Enter the Pin and Confirm it again and Click on OK.
4. Now there Click on Add New Profile.
5. Now you will list of Apps Installed in your Android, you can Select the Apps that you want to be in your Guest Mode and Click on Save Button.
6. Now just tap on Play Icon Button there and you are Done, you will be in Guest Mode with Limited Access that you avail for other Users.
7. Now to get back to Normal Mode Click on the Arrow at Right Top Corner and then Confirm your Pattern you have Set.
#2 Method: Guest Mode on Android Phone Using Switchme App
1. First of All you need a Rooted Android.
2. After Rooting Download and Install the App switchme in your Android Device.
3. Now Launch the App and Grant it Super User Access.
4. There you will Create Primary Profile first then the Other Profile According to your Wish.
5. In all Other Secondary Profiles you can Set the Limited Apps that you want to Set.
6. After this Now you Can easily Switch Between these Accounts.
So above is all about How To Add Guest Mode Feature on Android Phone. The above two methods are simple and straight and easily adds this cool Guest Mode Feature in your android where you give someone limited access of your android device to ensure your privacy.
Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with others too. leave a comment if you have any related query.