Android 6.0 Marshmallow feature make certain apps stop when the battery level reaches minimum and at that you can’t access those apps and this feature is Doze Mode which automatically get activated.
But sometime we need those apps to work even on that low battery as in emergency or in any urgent case. But your android will not going to do so as its forced process.
How to Turn Off Doze Mode for Specific Apps
Don’t worry we had a solution for this that is a method that will guide you to disable this feature in your android 6.0 and after that you can easily use that apps and features even on low battery. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
The method is very simple and easy and you just have to just alter some settings on your latest version of android and then this feature will get disabled and you can easily close the apps according to your wish. So just follow some simple steps below.
Steps To Deactivate Doze Mode For Specific Apps in Android Marshmallow
1. First of all navigate to Settings in your android device.
2. Now in settings scroll upward and then tap on Battery option there.
3. Now you have to select Battery Optimization from the menu option at the top right corner.
4. Now choose all apps there and then you will see the list of all the apps for whose this mode is currently activated.
5. Now time to filter out your important apps that you don’t want to stop in doze mode of your android device.
6. After this simply tap on Don’t optimize option there and after that you just have to tap on done.
7. That’s it your are done, now Doze will get deactivated for the apps that you have un-select there and those apps will not get stopped in that mode.
So above is all about Disable Doze Mode for apps On Android 6.0 Marshmallow. With this method you can easily complete disable doze mode for some particular app in your android device with version 6.0.
Hope you like this solution,keep on sharing our work. Leave a comment below if you still have any related queries with this.