Today while using Google Chrome Browser you have to fill many entries in many forms or text fields like in search boxes and mail boxes. And when you filled these entries they get auto save in the browser and when you want to fill some another entries in another site of similar type then chrome browser displays all the options that you have filled in past. And sometime these entries makes you feel embarrassing as many of them you won’t show to others. So i have a method for How To Delete Unwanted Chrome AutoFill Entries from Chrome. Yes, it is possible you can do this by just following some simple steps discussed below.
Delete Unwanted Chrome AutoFill Entries from Chrome
The method is very simple and straight and does not require any software and plugin etc. Just some shortcut key of your keyboard. Just follow the below steps to proceed.
Steps To Delete Unwanted Chrome AutoFill Entries from Chrome:
1. First of all browse any of the website in which you want to delete entries let it be Facebook.
2. Now type any word in Facebook Id text box and it will show some suggestions name if you have filled it before.
3. Now move your mouse cursor to the any of entries that you want to remove.
4. Now press shift+delete button of your keyboard while keeping the mouse cursor on the entry you want to delete.
5. Now you will see the selected entry will be deleted and will never show if you not again fill it.
So this is all about How Delete Unwanted Chrome AutoFill Entries from Chrome. And by this all your auto fill entries from your browser and also you can also use this in your google search results too where you might had searched some keywords that you never want to share with any one.
Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you face any problem.