The giant network Facebook being used by billions of people today and this network is worldwide famous. All of user spends their lots of chatting friends, sharing pics and videos in Facebook. Now what if you want to delete all the chat history of all the conversations that you had done with your friends. We have a method to do so by which you can easily Delete All Facebook Messages At Once. This will works perfectly for you to clear all chat records of Facebook.
How To Delete All Facebook Messages
You just have to follow some simple steps that i have discussed below and by this method you can easily clear all the chat record from your Facebook account with a simple browser extension given below.
Steps To Delete All Facebook Messages At Once
1. First of all you need a simple browser extension that is available for both the Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
3. Now after you installed these browser extension just proceed with login into your Facebook account whose messages you want to delete.
4. Now go to your Facebook inbox where you will see all the messages that you have done with your friends.
5. Now at the top right corner of your browser you will see Facebook delete all message extension’s icon, just click on it.
6. Now after clicking on it you will receive a popup confirming your action to delete all Facebook messages just confirm it.
7. After a moment you will see All Chat History will get deleted ,that’s it you are done with this.
So this is the method that you can use for How To Delete All Facebook Messages At Once. And this method is so simple that anyone can implement and can clear its all chat records at once.
Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment if you facing any trouble at any step.