Guest account is a cool feature in windows OS in which you can give a limited access to the other user to your PC, like you can create accounts for your family members and you friends that will have limited access and will always needs an admin password to access or modify the system settings in it. In the previous versions of windows you were easily able to create guest account but in windows 10 it can be little bit confusing. So to solve your confusion we are here to guide you for creating guest account in windows 10. You just need is to follow up the complete guide discussed below.
Create Guest Account in Windows 10
Because of change of default interface users must not getting the easier way for guest account creation but its not a big deal at all you can easily create a guest account in your windows 10 by just following some simple steps that we are discussing below.
Steps to Create Guest Account in Windows 10 :
1. First of all click on start button and then type user and then you will see User Accounts there and simply click on it.
2. Now click on Manage accounts there under the Make changes to account section.
3. Now you need to select the option Add a New User in PC Settings.
4. Now you just need to click on Family and Other users section there and in front of it select Add someone else to this PC.
5. Now windows will ask you the email address of the person that you are add in your PC and there is no need of that so just click on The person I want to add doesn´t have an email address.
6. Now on the next page there is no need to fill out lots of fields just click on the option Add a user without a Microsoft account.
7. Now you just need to enter the name and then the password for that guest account.
8. Now the guest account is successfully create the only thing your need is activating the guest account.
Activating Guest Account in Windows 10:
1. First of all click on start and then type lusrmgr.msc and then press enter.
2. Now click on users and then click on guest at the right side.
3. Now type the guest account name and then untick on the option Account is Disabled and that’s it you are done, account is activated in your windows 10.
So above is all about Create Guest Account in Windows 10, With this you can easily have a separate account for the users to whom you don’t want to give the complete admin access as that can be voiding your privacy. So activate this account today. Hope you like the solution, do share with others. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.