WiFi is now being used by lots of people and almost every one is having their personal WiFi Networks. But sometime other persons knows your password and can use your WiFi Network. And with that your bandwidth get divided and your network speed gets slow. So to overcome this we have a cool tip that will help you to check out all the device that being currently connected to your WiFi Networks with the help of your smartphone that working on Android Devices. So have a look on complete guide below.
Check Connected Devices To WiFi Network
The method is very simple and depends on a cool android apps that will work on your respective smartphone and will scan all the devices connected to your WiFi Networks. Just follow up the below steps to proceed.
Scanning Connected Devices To Your WiFi Network In Android
1. First of all in your Android device download and install the App Fing – Network Tools.
2. After installing the app launch it in your Android device.
3. Now simply scan all the device that being currently connected on the same WiFi Networks.
4. Now list of devices will get appear that being currently using the same WiFi Networks.
5. That’s it you are done, now you can check the Mac address of device and can block it on your router.
So above is all about How To Check Devices Which is Connected To Your WiFi Network Using Your Smartphone. With the above methods you can easily trace out the list of devices that being currently connected to your WiFi Network.
Hope you like this Article and Please do share with your friends on Social Media like Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter etc. Leave a comment below in the comment section if you have any related queries with this.