Here is way to Change IMEI number of your iOS Device with IMEI changer tool, Wisely change IMEI number of your iPhone after jailbreak it.
IMEI number of every mobile device is its identity to recognize that network on the cellular network and this identity is by default set by the maker of that device. You can’t change this IMEI number to detect over the cellular network but you can actually change this on your device for the temporary basis.
This actually fakes your device identity and you can use this in very cool way of faking some recharge apps to get the bonus. And you can also change the IMEI number to its default also.
So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed by changing IMEI number of iPhone.
How To Change IMEI Number of iPhone
The method is quite simple and it will change the IMEI number of your iOS device with a cool PC tool that will only work if your device is jailbreak as that will complete unlock all the feature of your device and the method to jailbreak your device is there in the steps. So follow up the complete steps below to proceed.
Things You Should Know Before Changing IMEI Number of your device
- Changing IMEI number of your device will voids your device warranty.
- Changing IMEI number of any stolen device is totally illegal, so don’t even think about it.
- This will only work in Jailbreak iPhone.
Steps To Change IMEI Number Of Any iPhone
1. First of all you need to know the actual IMEI address of your iOS device and that you can get by dialing the number *#06# this will display your current IMEI number.
2. Now you need to jailbreak your iPhone device.
3. After jailbreak your device you need to download a PC tool that will allow you to change the IMEI number of your device that is Ziphone,
4. Now from the link download and extract the folder package.
5. Now start the phone in recovery mode. Press the Sleep/Wake and Power button and hold till the Apple logo is visible. Then release the Sleep/Wake button and the iTunes logo with a cable will appear on the screen. Connect the iPhone to the PC in this mode.
6. Now in the extracted files folder of your windows PC press Shift button of keyboard and then right click on the empty place and click on Start command prompt here.
7. Now there type the ZiPhone in command prompt.
8. Now there enter ziphone -u -i a123456789012345 (Reaplce 123456789012345 with your desired IMEI number).
9. Now it will take up to 2-3 minutes and then after your device will get reboots.
10. That’s it your are done, now the IMEI number of your device will get changed and you will have new IMEI address on your device that you can check by dialing *#06#.
So above is all about How To Change IMEI Number Of iPhone, With this trick you can easily change IMEI number of your iPhone after jailbreak it.
Hope you like this cool guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment if you have any related queries with this.