Gmail is the giant mailing network by Google that allows user to send/receive emails and also provide cloud storage space also. In this network more than billions of people are sending and receiving emails daily. But i have a new trick for you for gmail which is How To Cancel Sent Email in Gmail. Yes you can cancel the email that you have sent to anyone on gmail. Sometime you accidentally or intentionally mail to anyone then in that case it feels very embarrassing so at that time you can cancel the sent mail. Just follow up the below method to proceed.
How To Cancel Sent Email in Gmail
This feature is a part of gmail and you can use this feature to cancel the email that you had sent. You just have to follow some of simple steps that i have discussed below.
Steps To Cancel Sent Email in Gmail
1. First of all login into your gmail account in which you want to cancel the mail.
2. Now at the right top corner you will see setting option. just click on it.
3. Now in the drop down list select settings.
4. Now under the setting tab you will see the section Labs just click on it.
5. Now scroll down and enable the Undo Send button there. As this will enable undo send feature of your account.
6. Now at bottom click on the save button.
7. Now gmail will give you 10 seconds to undo every email when it is sent, but you can change this time in settings->general->undo send->cancellation period and set it to maximum of seconds.
8. That’s it every time you send the mail it will display 10-30 seconds to undo the sent email.
So above is method for How To Cancel Sent Email in Gmail. By this you can easily avoid sending some mails that you actually don’t what to send but you send them accidently at that case this method will be very helpful. Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share this cool post with your friends and leave a comment below if you need our help at any step.