Today there are countless third-party apps that are available there by which you can transfer files in android. Without using inbuilt characteristics like Bluetooth and NFC etc, you can transmit files to any other android device with very accelerated speed supervising these apps. So in this post, i will tell you the Best Android File Transfer Apps.
By these File Transfer Apps, you will have the file transfer speed up to 3-5 MB per second. And certain apps have crossed platform feature which works on every version of android. You can download and install this app and can have the exceptional experience of fast file transfer over the android.
List of Best File Transfer Apps
Below I have listed best android file transfer apps by which you can easily share all your media from one android to another with a very high speed.
ShareIt is one of the best WiFi transfer apps for your Android smartphone and the purpose it was put on the top of a list because of its Simple and easy to use – User Interface. Using ShareIt for file transfer from android to android over WiFi is quite easy. Here’s a brief tutorial on what else this app can do.
- Share all kinds of files whenever and wherever.
- 200 times Bluetooth speed!
- No USB! No data usage! No internet needed!
- Supports Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Windows Phone, Windows, and Mac.
- The choice of OVER 400 Million users from 200 countries.
- Top 1 downloaded App on Google Play in 15 countries and regions
Xender is another app for WiFi file transfer, but it’s even one step ahead than ShareIt. Unlike ShareIt which is for transferring files between one sender/one receiver, Xender enables even group transfer! i.e one sender and multiple receivers. Using Xender too doesn’t require an Internet connection.
- No USB, no internet, no data usage!
- Transfers everything – files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!
- Extremely fast – imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds!
- Supports group sharing to up to 4 devices.
- Supports cross-platform transfer and sharing between Android and iOS devices.
There were some contenders like xender which was fighting for the third spot, but I eventually went to Zapya, because of characteristic as well as due to the fact that other app’s had annoying ads. Zapya is super easy to use and supports multiple languages! File transfers have never been simpler!
- QR Code Sharing – Generate personalized QR Codes and share content through QR codes! Have others scan the QR to instantly join a group or start transferring!
- Transfer files of any size – Zapya can share photos, music, video, apps, PDF, and any other file types with unlimited file size.
- Instantaneous transferring speed – The fastest file transferring option out there. Up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth!
- Group Sharing – Multiple files of all formats can be sent instantly to a group of friends. You can connect to up to 4 devices simultaneously!
SuperBeam is another example of a file transfer app with an intuitive interface. It also has the standard features mentioned in the previous apps. One of its best features is the methods it uses to pair your Android phone or tablet to your computer. SuperBeam lets you pair devices via NFC or QR codes, so there’s no need to do a lot of clicks and manual sharing of keys.
- Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
- Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
- Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through the web interface.
- Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK’s, contacts… You name it!).
- Keep the history of all transfer operations.
This is one of the most downloaded apps in its category. WiFi File Transfer allows you to upload and download files to and from your phone/tablet and computer through an easy-to-use web interface. That interface also lets you delete, copy, rename, zip or unzip files quickly. You can upload entire folders if you use the Google Chrome browser.
WiFi File Transfer Features:
- Upload or download multiple files at once
- Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
- Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
- Password authentication (optional)
- Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
The app is just 981KB and has a simple web interface to view and manage files. If that sounds boring, please note that you can also stream the music and videos saved on your Android device to your browser.
- Simple to use web-interface to manage and view files.
- Being lightweight, delivers results quickly.
- Stream music, videos, and media like camera shots and pictures through the browser.
- Image Preview: mouse-over on any kind of image to generate a preview without clicking on the picture.
- Click on any jpeg image to start the image gallery.
Airdroid Simply allows you to access and manage your android smartphone from windows. It is the effective file sharing app you can have on your phone as well as computer. This works more like a PC suite. However, it completely unfolds all your mobile in your computer browser.
- Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
- Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipment, better life.
- Better connected: Control your Android from a computer and use any apps on the computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
So above are the Best Android File Transfer Apps. By this app you will have the great adventure on transferring files to the android device as those apps will contribute high file transferring rate. Just download and install these File Transfer Apps from Google Play Store. And have fun with these apps. Don’t forget to share the post.