Android comes with default file manager, But sometimes the default android file manager is not so helpful because default file manager comes with the only fundamental feature. So here in this post, we assembled some best android file manager for you. These all download manager are available in google play store for free.
Good file manager affords you all type of advanced features in your android mobile. Files and media are most prominent for android users so always choose good file manager for your android mobile.
Top 6 Best Android File Manager For Your Smartphone
ES File Explorer is one of the best android file explorer manager android app. This is not just a file manager it’s much more. With this Manager, you can easily access your Cloud Drives like Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive, and Box.
ES File Manager come with built-in Remote File Manager and Application Manager. With ES, you can extract and compress files in RAR and ZIP format. You can also access ROOT files and folders with ES File Explorer app. ES File Explorer is all in one file explorer that comes with many built-in tools.
Features Of Es File Explorer
- Application Manager: Categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
- Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
- Built-in ZIP and RAR support: Allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
- Built-in viewers and players for various file types: Including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications such as Quick Office for better productivity
Antek is also a good file manager for android phones. Antek special feature is Drag and Drop anywhere feature. You can drag one file to another folder from drag and drop feature like window PC. Usually, this browser also supports cut, copy, paste, zip and all other common features.
You can also browse root directory from this file manager in android phone. With AnTek, you can view pictures, music, and documents (pdf and doc). So download this android file manager app and so something new in your android mobile.
Features of AnTek Explorer:
- Seamlessly copy/move files from different panels or from local to server
- 6 different panels to select: Overview, temporary box, etc.
- Manage remote file server: Samba/CIFS/Window shared/FTP/FTPs, WebDAV
- Super cool music player with full equalizer
- Browse private partitions (i.e. /data, /system) as regular files on SDCard
Astro file manager is also called a cloud file manager. You can easily move one file to another cloud storage from this android app. If you store your precious data in cloud storage and want to move your data to another cloud storage try Astro file manager android app. You can easily add cloud storage account like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and Skydrive.
I like this File Explorer because this File Manager UI is made with a latest material design. The design of this File manager is very eye catchy. File Explorer includes all basic features that you want from any file manager.
Features of File Explore FX
- Text Editor with Undo/Redo history, Cut/Copy/Paste, Find, and Pinch-to-zoom
- Binary (Hex) Viewer
- Image Viewer
- Media Player, pop-up Audio Player
- Zip, Tar, GZip, Bzip2, and 7zip Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2, .7z)
- RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
- Shell Script Executor
File manager explorer UI is like Lollipop OS. When you install this File manager in your android mobile you get latest android design material and friendly functions. File Manager explorer supports all type of files in your android mobiles with many features like cut, copy, paste, compression and decompression.
Features of File Manager (Explorer):
- Cut, copy and paste files
- List and grid view for file explorer
- Compression and decompression support
- Supports both local and remote (LAN/SMB) file systems
- Supports FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
- Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading
- Supports FTP file sharing, access remote files wirelessly
- Supports file shortcuts on the home screen for easy access
- Built-in text editor, image gallery and SWF player
This File Manager is from ASUS it allows you to copy, move rename delete or even share files from any storage. It comes up with a simple and clean interface. And it lets you handle all your precious files by making by putting them under Category section this app was pretty fast too.
Key features of Asus File Manager:
- Light and savvy file explorer: Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device’s internal storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
- Access files in LAN and SMB: Manage files on your LAN (local area network) and SMB (Samba) network.
- More storage options via Cloud storages: Supports cloud storage accounts such as ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
File explorer’s are one of the greatest and most important android function in your android mobile, so fancy file manager android app intelligently for your android mobile. Try all of these android file manager android app in your android mobile and choose the best one for you.