For android users we are here with How To Backup & Restore Whatsapp Chats With Google Drive. Today almost every smartphone users whatsapp a cool free messaging app where you can share lots of things. Now your chats get deleted whenever you reset your android device. So we have a way by which you can easily get back your chats back whenever you lost them with Whatsapp backup online tutorial. In this method you will be using google drive as a cloud storage where you can backup and restore all your whatsapp chats with a single click. So have a look on this method discussed below.
How to Backup Whatsapp Chats
You just have to set this method in your official whatsapp messenger app and you can then easily set connection of backing up and restoring with your google account where your chats will get stored to the google drive of your account. So follow simple steps below to proceed for Whatsapp backup online tutorial.
Steps To Backup and Restore Whatsapp Chats on Google Drive :-
1. First of all update your WhatsApp app from Google Play Store to the latest version 2.12.45.
2. Now open your whatsapp in your android and there Go to the Settings -> Chat settings -> Chat backup.
3. Now there choose the Google Drive settings and there Choose the Backup Frequency.
4. Now there click on any interval and then Connect whatsapp to your Google account to backup all your chats there.
5. Click on Backup Now to backup current chats to your google account in its drive.
6. That’s it now your chats will automatically get backup every time with the set interval time and also when your chats get deleted they will automatically get restored from your google account.
So above is all about How To Backup & Restore Whatsapp Chats With Google Drive. Now there will be no need to manually restore your chats from your internal storage memory, as the cloud server will work for you to backup and restore all your chats which will not get deleted if your device might get reset too.
Hope you like this cool helpful method. Do share with others too. Leave a comment if you have any related queries with this.