Today no doubt there are lots of app today that take place of traditional messaging app but still in some places in world people love to use this messaging service. But after receiving lots of messages in inbox in your android users usually start deleting this message or when you factory reset android device all messages get deleted permanently. But we are here with the method How to Backup Text Messages to Your Gmail Account From Android.
Yes it is possible as till now you only backup contacts, sync media files etc with google but now you can even backup text messages too in your google account in your android device. Just follow up the below method to proceed.
How to Backup Text Messages
The method is very simple and straight as in this we will be using an app that will help you to make connection between your messages backup file and your google account of your android. The working of this app is perfect and you can make this setup by following up below steps.
Steps to Backup Text Messages to Gmail Account From Android
1. First of all you need to Enable IMAP service in your google account that you can do by visiting here.
2. You will see screen like below just make your IMAP is enabled there.
3. Now in your Android Device Download and Install the app SMS backup+.
4. Launch the app and you will see screen like below.
5. Click on Connect option there and you will see your account just tap on it.
6. Grant the Permission to app to Access Google Details.
7. Now click on backup on the popup appears and backup process will get started.
8. That’s it you are done, now you can restore these messages through your Gmail account or the backup file that this app will make on your storage of your android device.
So above is all about How to Backup Text Messages to your Gmail Account from a Android Phone. By this you can easily secure your text messages being lost during any of reset process and also you can restore or backup according to your wish permanently in your gmal account.
Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share this helpful post with others and leave a comment below if you need to ask any question regarding this.