Today there are millions of iPhone user in the world. And many of them does’t know How to Backup iPhone Contacts. So In this post i will tell you the simple ans easy ways to backup iPhone contacts. Now talking about contacts, Contacts are the major part of day to day life. Today about everyone is using cell phones .Now to contact any person at anywhere we just have to dial its no. on our phone. But it just impossible for a person to remember all the mobile numbers so we save contacts in our phone. But what if our phone get damaged ,get bricked or our all contacts get deleted? So to avoid that condition we should have backup of all the contacts on our device.
How To Backup iPhone Contacts
There are many methods to backup contacts on iPhone. Below i have listed best out of them.
1 Method: Backup Using iTunes
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer. Plug in the cable that came with your iPhone into your phone and your personal computer.Ensure that your Windows/Mac Computer contains the iTunes application before you connect your phone to it. Only Use your Apple 30-Pin to USB cable or the Apple Lightning to USB cable that arrived with your iPhone.
2. Now open iTunes application on your computer .
3. Now select your phone from the left column in iTunes application.
4. Now select the “info” tab at the top of the app. This tab will be between Summary and Apps tab.
5. Now select “Sync Contacts” option and select it if it is not selected by default.
6. Now if it says “Your contacts are being synced with your iPhone over the air” this means that you are currently set up for iCloud backup on your iPhone. Now You can either change the setting on your iPhone for manual backup or move on to the next method.
7. Now return on Summary Page and click on Back Up Now button. Your contacts will get backuped.
By this you can easily backup iPhone Contacts. Repeat this whole procedure within a week to a month. As it will regularly save your contacts on iCloud Backup.
2 Method: Backup Using iCloud
iCloud Backup is very user friendly feature of iPhone. This provides 5Gb data space to backup contacts on your iCloud account. Now you can backup contacts of iPhone in this account by following some simple steps listed below:-
1. Setup you Apple Id in your iPhone.
2. Now go to Settings->iCloud.
3. Now Enter your Apple Id and password in it.
4. Now select the option “use iCloud“.
5. Now click on iCloud option and then select Contacts button. Slide the button to on it.
6. Now go to Storage and Backup option from bottom of iCloud settings.
7. It will show already backup details . You ca force to backup by clicking “Backup Now“.
By this all your contacts will get by latest date and time.
So these are the methods to How To Backup iPhone Contacts. These will backup your contacts to your iCloud storage and whenever your contacts get deleted your contacts will automatically get sync with iCloud account and all the contacts will get restored.